tirsdag den 3. november 2009

The Perfect Life I Couldn't Have Lived Better Even If I Got A Second Chance pt. 1

Phew.

I survived the Halloweenapocalypse, and it made me realize: what important things have i done and/or made throughout my life (besides this blog and hitting a friend in his face with a rock)? You know, many people would settle with that. They'd sit there, pondering about their accomplishments and then finally conclude: "That blog and rock to the face were some awesome shit - I couldn't have lived my life better!"

But I'm not many people. Actually, I've got a serious case of not-many-people-isis, and this disease makes me strive for excellence. Accomplishments. And the first small step on the road towards The Perfect Life I Couldn't Have Lived Better Even If I Got A Second Chance is this:


This is, like, the most circular circle you could ever draw in paint. I'm pretty (and) proud.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar