
Therefore, bloggers must unite in this not-at-all epic fight against a group I just made up - but we all need enemies; who knows what Churchill would've spent his time on without having Hitler around? Gardening? Drugs? If Hitler saved at least one man from becoming a gardener, I think we should cut him some slack - 1 gardener less equals like 1.000.000 jews, amirite?
Nonetheless, this is not a time to surrender; we must fight, and since they are surveilling us right now, I will now post a code we can use to recognize our fellow bloggers:
As PHATties (yes, that's their name) will read this, they will be able to use it as well, but consider this: when Bloggers and the LA Gangs are using the same signs to interact, chances are PHATties eventually will approach a gang member, making them the target of the second most feared killers on the planet: Black people wearing flip-floppers and tennis socks. The most feared is, of course, The Nutcracker:
So fellow bloggers, I suggest we use the sign "Mafia Cribs" to identify each other, and if the person you're addressing it to starts to shoot at you, you should be aware of these guidelines:
1: You are probably not in the natural habitat of The Blogger
2: RUN
3: Blog about your experience
Stay alive, Bloggers!

Ingen kommentarer:
Send en kommentar